The road to the future

My first blog.

I want to use this place to try to record my life about a programmer in Japan.

Different with other many Japanese company, Now this company is fairy peacefully and not busy at all, Although the life in October is very very difficult.

In this peacefully days, I have a good time to consider my future.What do I really want to be in 10 years later.

My aunt and my mentor had given me advices more then once -- "To be a scientist.""OK, I'll do my best, but my favor is on the computer program."

But when I consider the future at this time, I have begun to doubt my decision when I was young.Did my choice is correct. What would I be if I insist on the road to be a scientist.I don't know. But when I read the recruit infomation on the goole web site, I was insterested.
I want to go to an another road to do more high level research Job, and not just do some trivial and simple program.

I'll put the research as target of my job hunting from now on.

God bless me.

コメント

人気の投稿